C&W Business – Sales Manager B2B (St. Lucia)
As the B2B Team, lead, you are responsible for leading the Business Sales Team to exceed the expectations of their assigned Customers. With in-depth knowledge of their business and the value of the Business portfolio, you will be focused on the long-term relationship and able to translate customer requirements into Product, Pricing and Service opportunities for the Business.
As the Sales Manager, you will:
- Devise and execute a sales strategy to increase revenue and market share
- Identify and deliver cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Have a demonstrable track record of developing and growing sales
- Have excellent coaching, people management and team leadership skills
- Possess in-depth knowledge and experience of how marketing and sales strategy is combined to deliver good growth
- Be a credible senior executive in front of our clients.
Ideally, you will possess experience in selling telecommunication and ICT/Managed solutions. However, you knowledge of managing budgets and use of KPIs to drive business performance is crucial as well as the experience of successfully developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating sales strategies that have resulted in dramatic growth in both turnover and profit.
You will have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or other related subject and possess high emotional intelligence and forward thinking, always looking to improve the business and be a real contributor to the future success of the organisation.
If you think that you possess the relevant knowledge, skills and expertise, then we would like to hear from you.
Please send applications to email@example.com
Closing date: Friday October 27th, 2017