Secure St. Lucia Ltd - Male Security Officers, Drivers & Operations Supervisors
A reputable security firm is currently seeking suitable individuals to fill the posts of:
- Male Security Officers.
Applicants should be motivated, responsible, willing to interact with the public and a team player.
- Must be between 20 and 45 years old
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- In good physical health and able to perform duties
Experience in the Private Security Industry would be an asset
· Operations Supervisor
o Responsibilities: To provide effective supervision to the Operations team.
o Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must be between 30 and 45 years old
- Must demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be in good physical health and able to perform duties
- Possess the ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
- Minimum Secondary School diploma required
- Prior work experience in the Private Security and/or Police fields is essential
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a Light Goods (C) endorsement
· Applicants should be motivated, responsible, willing to interact with the public and a team player.
· Applicants must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule.
· All applicants must present a recent Police Certificate of Character.
To apply please submit your CV to:
Human Resource Officer P.O Box 953 Castries
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org . An application can also be completed at our head office at 14 Vide Boutielle Rd, Castries, St. Lucia.
Training will be provided to all successful applicants. Vacancies exist island wide.