Saint Lucia Air and Sea Ports Authority (SLASPA) - FINANCE ASSISTANT – HEWANORRA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
The Saint Lucia Air and Sea Ports Authority (SLASPA) is seeking a suitably qualified person to join its team in the Finance and Accounting Department as a Finance Assistant based at Hewanorra International Airport.
Education and Experience:
- Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) or equivalent.
- At least two (2) years accounting experience.
- Computer literate
- Interpersonal skills
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Applications should be accompanied with certified copies of qualifications and should be addressed to: The Senior Manager Human Resources Saint Lucia Air and Sea Ports Authority P.O. Box 651 CASTRIES Applications must be marked “Application for the Post of FINANCE ASSISTANT”.
Please note that only suitable applicants will be acknowledged.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: Friday, 28th September, 2018.
Top Posts & Pages
- St Lucia Vacancies
- Sales Supervisor Gift Shop (Babonneau, St Lucia)
- Excellent Stores St. Lucia - Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- Vacancy - Sales Representative & Customer Service before August 30th,2019
- Apartments For Rent in St Lucia
- National Insurance Corporation - Internal Auditor I Deadline for receipt of applications is August 28, 2019
- Excellent Stores St. Lucia - Porter/Warehouse Attendant
- 1-888-GO-ANSWER! - Customer Service/Sales Rockstars
- AN EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EXISTS IN A PRIVATE MEDICAL CLINIC FOR THE POSITION OF FRONT OFFICE SALES EXECUTIVE.
- Celebrate With Confetti - Field Sales Representative Deadline for applications: 8th September 2019