Rubis - Aviation Crewman
Rubis West Indies Limited, a company specializing int he marketing of petroleum products, is seeking to fill the position of AVIATION CREWMAN.
The responsibilities for the position include:
- Loading refuelers according to operating standards
- Delivering fuels safety and efficiently to aircraft and performing all required quality control tests
- Performing daily checks and inspections on equipment
- Gauging all tanks and ensuring product complies with all applicable standards.
- Monitoring and ensuring adequate product inventory
- Complying with all Health, Environmental and Safety regulations
- Completing required documentation
- A certificate in Mechanical Engineering or relevant qualification
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar environment
- At least 23 years old with Heavy Duty Vehicle license
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office suite etc.)
- Experience in the aviation industry would be an asset
- Successful applicants will be required to work on a shift basis including weekends and public holidays
All applications and curriculum vitae should be submitted by email on or before 4th December, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants are asked to use “Aviation Crewman - St. Lucia” as the subject line. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.