M & C Drugstore - Warehouse Manager
Our leadership team is seeking a WAREHOUSE MANAGER to lead our team in the coordination of all activities related to receiving, storing and merchandising of inventory at our warehouse and distribution of inventory to all our locations and customers
- Ensure the signature standard of service is delivered at all times
- To plan and schedule work task and effectively supervise assigned team
- To administrate all activities related to the reception, storage and distribution of inventory at the warehouse
- Manage all activities pertaining to the receiving and dispatching of goods
- Exercise and adhere to all inventory control requirements
- Ensure adherence to all Health and Safety requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or related field with a minimum of three (3) years leadership experience in supply chain management
- Or a Diploma/Associates Degree in Business Management or related field with a minimum of five (5) years senior supervisory experience in supply chain management
- Highly computer literate, experience in Microsoft Office specifically Excel for analysis purposes
- Effective communicator, able to participate in strategic and change management presentations
- A valid driver’s license endorsed for light goods/goods vehicle
- Inspirational Leader, able to impart knowledge to others in a systematic manner, creating a shared vision, sense of purpose and direction for team
A customer focused inspirational leader with a strong track record as a positive change agent. Accountable for his or her actions and dedicated to team success and delighting customers.
This salary for the above position is based on qualifications and experience. Package to include group medical and life insurance, group pension, access to training and development, group discounts and more.
Applications must submit their resume and certified copies of relevant qualifications. Deadline for applications is November 24th, 2017. Applications should be submitted correctly addressed as follows:
By E-mail (preferred): firstname.lastname@example.org, title “DRUGSTORE WAREHOUSE MANAGER”
Human Resource Manager, Human Resource Develoopment “DRUGSTORE WAREHOUSE MANAGER” P.O. Box 99 Castries St. Lucia
M & C Group of Companies, Head Office, Bridge Street addressed as by mail. To be handed to the Receptionist.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for interview.