Bay Gardens Resorts
Reports To: Maintenance Managers and Maintenance Coordinator
An essential responsibility of this role includes ensuring cleanliness, setting -up and safety of all areas and facilities and attending to all guest needs within the pool areas following Company safety guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities Include
• Diagnose, repair and maintain property swimming pools, water systems, filter systems and pumps.
• Maintain the proper chemical balance for the property pools. Maintain the pH and chlorine values for good water quality.
• Maintain the pool and all water features using proper chemicals and cleaners.
• Maintain the pool area including cleaning of the deck and other maintenance tasks.
• Respond to swimming pool related work orders in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to assess and repair non-functioning machinery or equipment.
• Safely transport and store hazardous chemicals.
• Carry out scheduled water cleaning using approved chemicals.
• Use swimming pool vacuum cleaner to clean the pool floor.
• Check and repair corrosion, cracks and leaks in the pool walls or floors.
• Use a telescopic pole with net to clean and remove any leaves or debris.
• Make sure equipment like pool covers are in good working order.
• Log and report equipment faults or water quality problems to managers.
• Must have good understanding of the English Language.
• CPR and First Aide Certified is an added advantage.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Minimum of 2 to 5 years’ experience as a pool attendant is required.
Applications may be sent to:
Application deadline: Tuesday 14th November 2017.
Only suitably qualified applicants may be contacted for interview.