Peter’s Holdings Ltd - General Manager (Nissan)
Peter’s Holdings Ltd representing Nissan is looking for an experienced leader to join our team and provide stronger leadership to ensure the Company’s continued success. The Successful candidate must be sales driven, have a proven history of successful leadership, customer focused, analytical in nature, possess good problem-solving skills and have sound Human Resource skills.
- To develop long term strategies as well as annual goals for the business and implement systems and procedures for attaining these
- To develop and manage annual budgets, by establishing sales goals for the company annually
- To plan, develop, implement and monitor marketing strategies to ensure maximum sales
- To manage and co-ordinate the overall Operations of the business
- To establish and maintain the highest customer service standards
- To plan and co-ordinate technical training
- To establish safe working practices and ensure a healthy and safe working environment
- To participate in the recruitment of new team members and to utilize and ensure that all Human Resource policies are maintain and adhered to.
- Bachelors degree in Business Management
- A minimum of five (5) years management experience at a senior level with a proven record of successful sales and leadership
- Automotive industry experience would be an asset
- Ability to comprehend financial statements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound knowledge of Human Resource Management
- Able to train and motivate others
- Excellent customer service skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Applicants must be results driven with a passion for excellent leadership, able to motivate a team to achieve company targets and to ensure that customers receive the best experience possible.
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package to include competitive salary plus commission, benefits package and training and development for your success.
A Resume with three (3) listed references and copies of certificates should be submitted no later than February 4th, 2019
Only suitable applicants will be contracted
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org By post: General Manager PETER’S HOLDING LTD P.O. BOX 99, CASTRIES, ST LUCIA