A USD$4 million wireless network project has now made available free wi-fi in five districts in Saint Lucia.
The Government Island-Wide Network (GINet) Project aims to provide persons with free internet access, and is in-keeping with government’s plans to enable access to information for residents, and ensure that visitors to Saint Lucia can stay connected while enjoying the island.
The most recent wi-fi zone was launched at Constitution Park in Castries last month. The other four districts with GINet WiFi are Vieux-Fort, Micoud, Canaries and Dennery.
As a result of the GINet Project, free WiFi is now accessible in close to thirty public spaces and buildings.
Top Posts & Pages
- M&C Drugstore – Cosmetics Sales Assistant no later than Tuesday January 29th, 2019.
- Rayneau Group of Companies - Vacancies
- IBS INC – ICT TECHNICIAN before Friday, January 25th, 2019
- St. Lucia Sotheby’s International Realty - Office Assistant Deadline for submission: Monday 21st January 2019
- Harbor Club - Bellman, Front Desk Agent, Restaurant Supervisors & Regional Sales Manager no later than 5pm January 25th, 2019
- Real Foods Inc - Restaurant General Manager before Friday 25th January 2019.
- Tamco Rentals - Sales Rep & Receptionist
- Bay Gardens Resorts - Pool Attendant no later than Friday 25th January 2019.
- Unicomer Group - Debt Collectors by January 25th 2019