A USD$4 million wireless network project has now made available free wi-fi in five districts in Saint Lucia.
The Government Island-Wide Network (GINet) Project aims to provide persons with free internet access, and is in-keeping with government’s plans to enable access to information for residents, and ensure that visitors to Saint Lucia can stay connected while enjoying the island.
The most recent wi-fi zone was launched at Constitution Park in Castries last month. The other four districts with GINet WiFi are Vieux-Fort, Micoud, Canaries and Dennery.
As a result of the GINet Project, free WiFi is now accessible in close to thirty public spaces and buildings.
Top Posts & Pages
- Vacancy - Operations Administrative Assistant Deadline for submitting applications: 19th April, 2019
- Solar Dynamics St.Lucia - Vacancies
- Vacancy - Sales Representative Deadline for submission: March 31,2019
- Vacancy - Cashiers (part time) no later than March 25th 2019
- Island Style Tile & Bath - Customer Service Representative DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: Wednesday, March 27th 2019.
- Flow - People Business Partner The deadline for submission of applications is Monday March 25, 2019
- JQ Motors Ltd -Quality Control Officer