A USD$4 million wireless network project has now made available free wi-fi in five districts in Saint Lucia.
The Government Island-Wide Network (GINet) Project aims to provide persons with free internet access, and is in-keeping with government’s plans to enable access to information for residents, and ensure that visitors to Saint Lucia can stay connected while enjoying the island.
The most recent wi-fi zone was launched at Constitution Park in Castries last month. The other four districts with GINet WiFi are Vieux-Fort, Micoud, Canaries and Dennery.
As a result of the GINet Project, free WiFi is now accessible in close to thirty public spaces and buildings.
Saint Lucian Sophie Klein wins TEECA Caribbean Entrepreneurship Challenge and EUR 10.000 to develop her business
Top Posts & Pages
- Vacancy - Hotel Positions Deadline for application July 31st 2019.
- Branch Supervisor
- Sagicor - Administrative Assistant (Sales Department) by Monday July 22, 2019
- Uni-V St. Lucia Limited - Luxury Vacation Specialist Deadline for applications is Monday 22nd July 2019
- Solar Dynamics Ltd - Inventory Clerk
- Government of Saint Lucia - Wrap-Around Officers – Youth Empowerment Project.(RFE)
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort - Stewards, Steward (Shift Leader) & Housemen Deadline for applications is July 31, 2019