by Ministry of Education
The Republic of China (Taiwan), along with officials from the Ministry of Education, hosted a briefing session for applicants of the 2019 Taiwanese Scholarships, on Feb. 19.
The scholarships include the 2019 Taiwan Scholarship, and ICDF and I-Shou Medical scholarship programmes. These scholarship programmes provide opportunities to young talented Saint Lucians to study in Taiwan for Bachelor, Master or PhD degrees.
Since re-establishing diplomatic relations with the Republic of China (Taiwan) in 2007, over 150 Saint Lucians have benefited from the annual scholarships.
More details on the scholarships can be found via: http://www.govt.lc/scholarships
Top Posts & Pages
- Vacancy - Various Positions
- Duty Free Shopers - Office Assistant Deadline is 27th May 2019.
- M&C Group of Companies - Various Vacancies
- Vacancy - Shop Attendant
- VACANCY – OPERATIONS MANAGER – MARINE UNIT Deadline is June 1, 2019
- Eastern Caribbean Telecommunications Authority (ECTEL) - Human Resource Assistant Deadline for applications: 23rd May 2019
- Vacancy - Hostess by Monday May 27, 2019
- Foster & Ince Cruise Services - Guides
- 758 Loans Ltd - Client Relationship