Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Department La Mer Spa
Job Title Part-time Spa Receptionist
Reports To Spa Supervisor
The ideal candidate will oversee the reception area of the spa by
welcoming and greeting clients warmly, ensuring that they feel
comfortable and relaxed. He or she will attend to their queries about the
services offered at the spa, book appointments and process payment for
spa services and products purchased.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Provide guidance to clients on the procedures at the spa
- Answer telephone calls and provide accurate information to clients
- Keep the reception area clean, organized and conducive for clients
- Introduce new products to clients and educate them on their uses and benefits
- Process payments from clients for services rendered and products purchased from the spa
- Book appointments for clients
- Open and close the spa at the appropriate times
- Assist in getting client feedback on level of services delivered in order to improve on service delivery
- Assist in developing promotional events, which focus on increasing the clientele of the spa
- Manage the visitor register to keep record of people who visit the spa on a daily basis
- Receive customer complaints and feedback, communicating same to Spa Supervisor for resolution
Skills Ability to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and busy environment.
Highly focused with a keen eye for detail.
High school graduate or equivalent with passes in English Language and
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Experience as a spa therapist is an asset.
Applications may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Thursday 24th June.
Only suitably qualified applicants may be contacted for interview.