Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Ti Kaye Resort and Spa is seeking an experienced HR Assistant to effectively assist with HR Administration, Employee Compliance, Schedules, Payroll, and Employee Benefits. Ideal candidate must be conversant with the Labour Laws/Code as well as possess a high work ethic and great organizational skills.
2-3 Years in a similar role will be an asset
An Associate Degree in Business Administration and/or equivalent experience/education
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
Excellent problem-solving skills
Ability to maintain a good rapport with employees and management
Ability to perform well in a highly demanding work atmosphere
To apply, all suitable candidates should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 26th July 2021.
Top Posts & Pages
- St Lucia Vacancies
- Multiple Vacancies Drive-A-Matic Car Rentals Deadline for applications 7th June 2023
- Welcome To St.Lucia's #1 Business Directory & Media Website
- Apartments For Rent in St Lucia
- Multiple Vacancies Blue waters St. Lucia by Monday 29th May , 2023.
- Jade Mountain St Lucia Reservation Representative no later than June 6th, 2023
- Vacancy GCG Group HR Assistant by June 09th, 2023
- Vacancy Dr. A. Long & Associates Trainee Dental Assistant Trainee Data Entry Clerk Trainee Receptionist Trainee Office Assistant
- Vacancy Real Foods Inc. Accounting Officer before Friday 9th June 2023
- Vacancy Supervisor The Guyana and Trinidad Mutual Group of Insurance Companies Ltd deadline for submission of applications is 9th June, 2023