Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Orbtronics has a part time job opening. We are looking for someone who can assist our team in the design, coding and physical prototyping of various products using Arduino microcomputers and various electronics.
● To write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
● Create and maintain software documentation.
● To code Arduino systems based on the functions of the prototype.
● To help build, assemble and wire the prototype.
● To engage with other members of the development team to ascertain the best course of action for any project
● To test the functionalities of finished prototypes
● To create understandable documentation for any prototyping project worked on.
● Creative problem solving and open minded thinking is a must
● In-depth knowledge and experience with Arduino, programming and electronics
● Intermediate experience with robotics and 3D modelling systems like Fusion 360
● Experience with mechanical or electrical projects
● Outgoing personality, Comfortable learning new things and meeting new people
● Deadline oriented. Attention to detail.
● The Orbtronics development team operates with very flexible hours but deadlines for projects and activities must be met. It is also important for hours spent doing Orbtronics work to be documented in an end of month report
If interested please email your CV to email@example.com.