Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Vacancy Exist for a Manager Of an elderly Home
Successful candidate would be require to
• Manage staff.
• Monitor patient care.
• Act as the patient's liaison between family ,doctors etc
• Attend care management meetings.
• Identify training needs and organize accordingly.
• Reviewing policies and procedures amend if required.
• Report to Board of Management and adhere to regulations.
• Audit care plans and medication records.
• Ensure there is consistency as it relates to standards
• Appraise staff.
• Manage budget.
• Two to three years in a Supervisory or managerial position
• People skills.
• Conflict management.
• Management of prospective crisis situations
• Computer Skills
• Basic book keeping would be an asset
• First Aid training would be an asset
• Owner of a vehicle and valid driver’s license would be an asset
Please send your applications to
firstname.lastname@example.org or The Vacancy P.O.Box 88, Castries St. Lucia
Deadline for application May 9th, 2021