Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Front Desk Agent
If you give 100% of your passion we will give you 100% of our attention
The ideal applicant for the position should have:
- Exceptional customer service skills and team spirit.
- An ability to multitask and function in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Efficiently manage guest arrival and departure procedures.
- Liaise with all departments to ensure guests needs are met.
- Seek a resolution to guest complaints in a timely manner.
At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with the use of the Opera Application
- Familiarity with industry best practices.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Candidates must display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A passion for consistently meeting & exceeding guest expectations
- An ability to perform daily functions with attention to detail speed and accuracy.
- Proficiency in general computer knowledge (including Word &Excel).
- Basic accounting background is an asset.
All interested applicants are asked to submit their applications via email to the:
Human Resources and Administration
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 2188, Gros Islet, St Lucia
Deadline : 13th August 2021