Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of life’s most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
People love you, and you love people. You are a self-starter with a desire to work in a dynamic, startup environment. You’ve had proven success in a customer service organization. You are eager to transform the real estate industry and to be part of something awesome.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- 2+ years of customer service and volume sales calls background
- Exceptional poise and presence on the phone
- The drive to maintain a high call volume
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with Salesforce/CRM experience a plus
- A Four-Year College Degree
As the first point of contact between a home buyer/seller and HomeLight, you will be responsible for explaining HomeLight's service to clients and gaining an understanding of their specific home buying/selling needs. This means that this role requires a nice combination of customer service and inside sales.
- Field inbound leads from home buyers and sellers
- Make initial contact with all home buyers and sellers that come to HomeLight's site
- Navigate our in-house CRM system and provide detailed notes on all client interactions
- Work closely with our Agent Success Account Executive team to ensure our clients experience a smooth introduction to our partnered agents
Please Click Link Below To Apply: