National Insurance Corporation – LAMP Administrator
The National Insurance Corporation is seeking to recruit an experienced LAMP Administrator to join its IT Team.
The incumbent will:
- Oversee the administration of all open source Linux Redhat/Centos Servers
- Conduct network analysis, tuning, backups and restore and routine maintenace
- Administer the Zimbra enterprise server
- Create both virtual desktops and virtual servers for hosting various open-source, websites and web applications in a virtualized environment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of backup, recovery, and data replication methodologies for business continuity, as they relate to Open Systems architecture
- Working knowledge or server and desktop virtualization, specifically VMWare on Hyper Converged systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years of recent enterprise level experience in Linux and Window Server administration
- Experience setting up and supporting Zimbra enterprise email systems
- Experience with implementing, maintaining and hosting Php, Java web interfaces and MySQL/PostgreSQL databases
- Prior experience serving as a lead specialist on complex technical projects
- Experience in serve management and computer hardware architecture, with an emphasis on Dell and HP servers
Salary Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Method of Applications: Applications along with detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of qualifications and two referees, should be addressed:-
The Human Resource Manager Position of “LAMP Administrator” National Insurance Corporatioin Francis Compton Building, Waterfront, Castries
Deadline for receipt of applications is 18th September 2017. Please note that only suitable applications will be acknowledged.