Vacancy – IT Manager
A privately owned business, located in the north of the island, is currently looking for an IT manager to join their customer-focused team.
The IT Manager maintains information technology strategies by managing staff, researching and implementing technological strategic solutions.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following fields: Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or other related field and a minimum of three (3) years suitable IT experience
- Certifications in CompTIA Network+ and CompTIA Server+
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2008 – 2016, Windows Server SQL, Seagate Crystal Reports, Microsoft Office Suite 2010 -2016
- Working knowledge of Avaya PBX Phone System, Database Management and Android devices
- Ability to trouble shoot Network Systems and Network Peripherals
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and exercise confidentiality
- Strong analytical, problem solving and reporting skills
- Managerial skills
To apply please email your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wednesday 6th September 2017