Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Mechanic Job Description
We are currently seeking experienced and talented Mechanics to join our dynamic team. In this position, you will be responsible for constructing, maintaining and repairing all machinery and vehicles. Your duties will include monitoring inventory, inspecting vehicles, and assembling machinery.
To succeed in this role, you should be physically and mentally fit and have a solid knowledge of mechanic’s tools, services, and diagnostic equipment. Ideal candidates will have strong attention to detail, with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Conduct regular maintenance on machinery, systems, automotive vehicles and heavy equipment machinery.
- Assemble mechanical components according to specifications.
- Examine machines and oversee diagnostic tests to determine functionality problems.
- Design a plan of action for all maintenance tasks and upgrades.
- Maintain work logs, repairs, and maintenance records.
- Monitor inventory and order new parts when necessary.
- Offer consultation on maintenance and preventative procedures to machine and vehicle users.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of vehicle diagnostic equipment and mechanical systems.
- Strong attention to detail with an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Certification from a vocational school or trade school would be an asset.
ARE YOU WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Please submit your resume to email@example.com. Kindly indicate the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Deadline for submission is Friday April 30, 2021.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.