Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Administrative Assistant WANTED Role Summary The administrative assistant will be responsible for administrative and clerical duties, that will ensure our company runs smooth and efficiently.
Must have organizational and multi-tasking capabilities, ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision and be a team player.
The candidate considered for this role is to be hardworking, diligent, detail- orientated and possess excellent communication skills.
• Perform office tasks like answering phone calls, calling clients, data entry, taking messages, receiving packages, maintain filing system and operate office machines.
• Managing different social media accounts (for example Instagram and Facebook).
• Welcoming guests, booking rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc., responding to queries and requests made by the guest.
• Must be able to make travel, business meetings, office events and conferences arrangements.
• Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes, forms and invoices.
• Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing orders from suppliers, etc.
• Resolve administrative problems. Assistant Job Requirements
• Minimum of two years’ experience in the field or any related area.
• Associates’ degree in Business Management or any other degree equivalent.
• Computer literate- must have basic skills on how to use Microsoft word and excel, create power points, slides show, etc.
• Must have basic knowledge of accounting.
• Great customer service and phone etiquette skills.
• Time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
APPLY VIA EMAIL TO email@example.com