M&C Home Depot - Lumberyard Senior Supervisor
M&C Home Depot invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the following vacancy:
LUMBERYARD SENIOR SUPERVISOR
- Oversee all operational activities of the lumberyard including the sales office.
- Manage all delivery and receiving processes.
- Management of all inventory and warehouse systems and processes.
- Coordination of team members and departmental activities to ensure excellence in service delivery.
- Provide customers with service excellence.
- Co-ordinate the off-loading of all goods from containers and break-bulk cargo receiving.
- Efficiently handle all customer queries and complaints.
- Maintain a highly motivated, efficient and well-trained team.
- Generate and present reports as necessary.
- Assist with stock-takes
- History of excellence in customer service.
- Associate Degree in Building Construction or Business Management or a related field.
- Two years driving experience with a valid driver’s license endorsed for heavy goods.
- Qualification and or working knowledge of inventory management, health and safety standards and warehouse procedures would be an asset.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Proven leadership experience, minimum 1 year.
- Two (2) years warehouse and or inventory experience.
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package to include competitive salary, benefits and training and development for your success.
A Resume with three (3) listed references and copies of certificates should be submitted no later than Friday 28th September 2018. Only suitable applicants will be contacted. Interested applicants should apply via E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org