KM2 Solitions - Staff Accountant - Corporate Department
JOB TITLE: STAFF ACCOUNTANT - Corporate Department: Finance
General Summary: Staff accountant will be responsible for supporting the Controller and General Accounts Manager with the day-to day, monthly and year-end operations of the Finance Department.
Responsibilities: Include the following and any other duties that may be assigned.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations
- Maintain the company’s fixed asset system
- Recording of revenue
- Processing of cash receipts and maintaining the Accounts Receivable ledger.
- Perform the processing and recording of accounts payable transactions
- Review and process AMEX Expense reports and receipts submitted by cardholders on monthly basis.
- Perform the processing of amortization of prepaid expenses, and calculation of fixed assets depreciation.
- Monthly reconciliation of payroll liability accounts.
- Preparation of Payroll recording journal entries for all sites.
- Preparation of monthly journal entries as required
- Prepare account analyses as required
- Support accounts payable activities to ensure accuracy & timeliness
- Assist with year-end and interim audits
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Any other duties requested by management
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Undergraduate in any finance career
- Currency conversion experience helpful
- Multi location experience helpful
- Spanish fluency helpful
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Power Point
- Must possess a customer service mentality with the ability to communicate with all levels of management
Kindly submit your resume using the link below. http://www.km2solutions.com/hiring
Staff Accountant, Saint Lucia
Only suitable candidates will be acknowledged Deadline for applications – September 21st, 2018