Caribbean Distribution Partners Limited (CDPL) - Chief Executive Officer
Caribbean Distribution Partners Limited (CDPL) is a joint venture between Agostini’s Limited and Goddard Enterprises Limited, head quartered in Trinidad. The Group consists of several Fast moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) companies with locations in the following Caribbean territories; Barbados, Trinidad, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Grenada and Guyana.
CDPL is seeking to recruit a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) with a proven track record for its operation in St. Lucia, Peter & Company Limited. This position requires full time residence in St. Lucia. The successful candidate should be a visionary with a proven track record who enjoys working in an environment that is characterised by a high performance culture.
- Establishing the strategic direction of the company
- Managing the company to achieve financial, operational, employee and customer goals
- Developing innovative and cost effective methodologies and processes to improve efficiencies, productivity and profitability
- Developing a high performing management team
- Maintaining and developing strong relationships with suppliers and key stakeholders
- A post graduate degree in Business
- At least eight (8) years’ experience, five of which must be at a senior management position, directly leading management level personnel
- A demonstrated record of success in managing a medium to large sized company, with a broad understanding of the functional components of Sales/Marketing, Finance, Operations and People development
- Customer-oriented with a knowledge of the FMCG Distribution Industry
- Knowledge of health and safety issues a they relate to the Business
- Effective analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, influential and persuasive
- Good negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal management skills with a flair for effective team building
- Analytical with proven problem solving ability
- Highly numerate with sound skills in analysing and applying financial information
- Deadline respecting with excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
Compensation & Benefits
The salary for this position will be competitive and will depend on the successful candidate’s qualifications, experience and skills. An attractive benefits package will also be included.
Applications together with current curriculum vitae should be addressed to the below contract by March 12, 2018
Chief Executive Officer Caribbean Distribution Partners Limited 18 Victoria Avenue Port of Spain Trinidad
PLEASE NOTE: Only email applications will be considered: email@example.com
Your confidentiality is assured.