CAGE St. Lucia Ltd - Technician (North)
We are recruiting an experienced, hardworking Technician in the North of the island to assist in the installation and maintenance of our Video Lottery Terminals (VLT’s) in gaming locations.
- Provides technical service and support to agents and customer
- Ensures the customers are satisfied with level of service provided
- Facilitates the resolution of machinery and equipment issues
- Responds promptly to equipment maintenance problems encountered by customers
- Repairs and/or replaces game components at locations at dispatched; cleans gaming equipment; advises supervisors of any location problems
- At stat of shift, verifies all open service calls with Dispatcher
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
- Certification in technical training from recognized intuition
- Minimum of two (2) years’ electrical experience in a technical capacity
- Four  CXC or GCE certificate at Ordinary Level, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Basic computer training
- Experience in computer maintenance
- Excellent customer service
- Good time management.
- Flexible with working schedule
Candidate must possess a valid driver’s license with an endorsement for light goods and a vehicle.
** Only applications selected for interview will be acknowledged **
Please submit an application along with two references to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 31st 2020.