CAGE St. Lucia Ltd - Accounts Clerk Part-time/Weekend (Vieux Fort)
We are recruiting an experienced, motivated and results orientated part time/weekend Accounts clerk for our Vieux Fort office.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assists in accurate and timely local financial reporting.
- Prepares spreadsheets recording location transactions.
- Contacts locations regarding variances, as necessary.
- Pays jackpots following established departmental procedures.
- Provides technical accounting support to Accountants
- Provides administrative support to Accountant.
- Performs any duties as required, to ensure or facilitate the effective and efficient operations of the company.
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
- Must have a recognized degree in accounting or equivalent experience.
- Four (4) CXC or GCE Certificates at Ordinary Level, including English Language and Mathematics
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar capacity
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to generate and interpret reports.
- Must be able to read and interpret financial information.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Prior Auditing experience would be an asset
- Prior experience with QuickBooks would be an advantage
- Must be able to work weekends
- Demonstrated honesty and integrity in performance of duties day-to-day
- Demonstrated competence and sound judgment
** Only applications selected for interview will be acknowledged **
Please submit an application along with two references to email@example.com no later than January 31st 2020.