Cage St. Lucia Ltd – Graphic Designer (Part time)
Part time Graphic Designer
Are you creative, reliable, confidential and trustworthy? Do you enjoy dealing with people and have a flexible approach to work?
Are you able to work nights and on weekends?
If so, we require a Graphic designer to work within our establishments.
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
- Creativity, as well as creative problem-solving skills is needed
- To be able to create posters, banners, graphic flyers, video editing and creation
- Need a portfolio of work to demonstrate your creativity
- Work experience will be an asset.
- The ability to spot and develop trends
- Communicate ideas and information effectively using text and visuals.
- The ability to listen to the client’s needs and convey persuasive solution
** Only applications selected for interview will be acknowledged **
Please submit an application along with two references to firstname.lastname@example.org
deadline for submission is January 19, 2018.