Cafeteria Assistant: Front of the House
The successful candidate must be able to work independently and must have the skills to successfully operate a smoothie bar, in a cafeteria type setting, serving specialty cakes, breads and pastries, snacks and must have the knowledge to create healthy smoothies recipes cost effectively, to achieve the goals and maintain the standards of the operation.
This role is also responsible to provide excellent customer service, serving hot and cold beverages, food preparation and catering, ensuring overall clean upkeep of the serving area consistently maintaining health and safety standards.
Knowledge, Skills, Education Required
• High school education
• Must be able to obtain a valid health card
• Computer skills Hands on experience in similar settings would be an advantage
• Sales ability to promote menu offerings
• Hospitality experience in related field would be an advantage
• Strong customer service skills
• Problem solving skills
• Strong leaders ship skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Multitask ability Must be able to work flexible shifts, Strong team player.
• Ability to plan events would be a plus
Interested candidates can email applications and resume to the address below:
Application deadline: 18th December 2017
Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged.