Axcel Finance - Executive Assistant
Title: Executive Assistant Status: Full Time Employee
AXCEL FINANCE is the leading regional microfinance institution in the English speaking Caribbean with branches in 6 countries. We are dedicated to providing high quality and innovative financing solutions for under‐served markets. By deploying capital in a responsible manner, we enable economic investment and social mobility of our clients in the communities we serve.
As the Executive Assistant, you will be responsible to coordinate all activities of CEO, including telephone calls and mail, managing daily schedule, coordinating travel, maintaining updated contact list, drafting correspondence, preparing presentations, reports, expense reports.
- Schedule meetings, conference calls, notify and confirm participants, prepare agendas & materials, setup, take minutes, assign action tasks, and follow up;
- Prepare correspondence; write business letters, reports or office memorandum;
- Screen all telephone calls and mail (and e‐mail, upon request) of CEO, dispersing and handling as appropriate;
- Co‐ordinate ordering of inventory and supplies;
- Process expense reports, monitor executive reimbursements;
- Arrange travel
- Submit a monthly report on HR issues and training.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the CEO from time to time.
- 5 CXC subjects incl. Math & English
- Excellent computer skill incl. MS Word, Excel
- An Associates or Bachelor in Business Admin a plus
- Proven record of excellent communication skill
- Sound Ethical Values
- Attention to detail
- Event planning & co‐ordination
- Knowledge of protocol
- Ability to multi‐task
Interested persons are invited to submit their application via www.axcelfinance.com/careers