Vacancy - Training Coordinator
A prestigious company is seeking a pro-active, energetic Training Coordinator.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing effective coaching and training support, enabling team members to meet and exceed sales targets and performance metrics. She/he will design and deliver innovative training programs to drive and sustain performance.
The responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for continuous assessment of skill sets through call listening and other measures to ensure sales targets and conversion measures are achieved
- Maintain and deliver training to new and experienced members covering a variety of sales skills and techniques
- Identifying training and development needs within the organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and human resources
- Create, update and deliver all sales training in the line with business requirements (including sales and enhanced sales techniques, closing the sale, influencing skills, objection handling, negotiation, dealing with customers) using a variety of different training methods and delivery solutions
- Designing and presenting learning not as a discrete event – a training course – but as a process that engages learners in a variety of ways over time through formal and informal channels as approved by the Director of Training
- Prior experience in creation and delivery of soft skills training courses like objection handling, delivering excellent customer service, communication styles
- Experience of working in a fast paced sales environment within a customer service environment
- Excellent presentation, coaching and communication skills with the ability to present to senior stakeholders
- Understanding of effective adult learning methodologies and tools
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (esp. PowerPoint, Captivate) e-learning software, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in training in a call center sales environment (preferred)
- ATD Master Trainer or CPLP certification is preferred
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com by August 17, 2018
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.