Vacancy - Team Supervisor
- Oversee a team of 15-20 agents handling heavy inbound/outbound phone volume
- Conduct quality calibration sessions and coach for success
- Ensure that all agents understand and comply with all client objectives, policies, performance standards and metrics
- Handle escalated calls
- Monitor and evaluate agent performance, including formal and informal reviews
- Provide input on hiring and training
- Serve as a direct interface with our client and establish and maintain a positive, nurturing relationship with said client
- Work with leadership team to support agents and maximize client, customer and employee satisfaction
- Cheerlead and provide recognition and feedback to “rally the troops” towards success and exceeding goals.
- Secondary School Diploma or equivalent, but continuing education preferred.
- CXE – English and Math – Must score 1 or higher
- 2 years’ experience in contact center management, supervision, training or quality management
- Understanding of call center terms and metrics
- Computer proficient and web savvy
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to communicate effectively across all levels
- Strong understanding of company products, policies, and services.
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Analytical, efficient, and thorough.
- Expert-level multitasking
- Ability to remain calm and cool under pressure
Salary: $15.00-$18.00 + bonus commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Call Center Supervisor: 2 years minimum
- Call Center Management: 2 years minimum
Resumes should be sent to Eusezhann.Charles@1888goanswer.com.