Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Delta Petroleum (Caribbean) Ltd.
Vacancy – Internal Auditor
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the position of Internal Auditor at Delta
Petroleum (Caribbean) Ltd. The successful candidate supports the Regional Finance Manager
with internal controls testing, reporting, risk management, governance & other key areas.
• Conduct regular audits to ensure accuracy and compliance.
• Identify and manage risks, and regulatory issues.
• Communicate with external auditors as necessary.
• Assist with evaluation and implementation of corporate policies and procedures.
• Complete internal audit projects.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, ACCA or CPA preferred, with a minimum
of 2 years of public or private accounting experience & internal/external audit.
• Knowledge of accepted accounting principles & procedures, IFRS.
• Detailed oriented, with very good organizational and communication skills.
• Demonstrated abilities in problem solving and analytical skills.
• Proficiency in spreadsheet applications and computerized accounting systems.
• Accounting experience in the retail/wholesale of Petroleum Products /Industry preferable.
The Company is seeking a candidate who resides in St. Lucia. The successful candidate will
be required to travel to other Caribbean locations.
Responses should be addressed to:
Regional Human Resource Manager
Reference: Internal Auditor
Deadline for Submissions: Wednesday February 15th, 2023 at 4:30p.m.