Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
The Landings Resort and Spa is a 5-star, 4-diamond, luxurious all-suite beachfront resort. The resort carries
150 well-appointed one, two, and three-bedroom villa suites with stunning waterfront views, multiple terraces,
fully equipped gourmet kitchens, elegantly furnished dining/living areas, Italian-tile floors - some with private
plunge pools. The resort also boasts 4 restaurants, 4 bars, a coffee shop and in-room dining options for
Front Desk Supervisor
The Front Desk Supervisor will supervise the front desk team to ensure efficient and smooth operations.
He/she will also ensure that hotel charges are processed diligently to guest's accounts, invoices are accurate,
billing instructions are verified, all necessary supporting bills and vouchers are attached for direct settlements.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Deliver excellent customer care service at all times.
• Respond to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest
• Use suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
• Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
• Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
• Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
• Build strong relationships and liaise with all other departments especially housekeeping, reservations etc.
• Ensure the front desk log book is always updated and actioned upon.
Key Specific Technical/General:
• Knowledge of Opera is required.
• 2 to 5 years’ experience motivating and leading a winning team at a luxury resort is required.
• Excellent communication skills – both written and oral.
• Must be able to work well in stressful, high-pressure situations.
• College Degree in hospitality or business-related field
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or by hand
Deadline for submission of applications is 15th May 2023
Only suitably qualified applicants will be contacted.