Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Job Title Commis Chef
Reports To Sous Chef
Position Summary To provide a pleasurable dining experience for guests by preparing high quality
• Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies.
• Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat or
• Clean up station and take care of leftover food.
• Stock inventory appropriately.
• Ensure that all menu items are prepared to a high quality and in a timely
• Comply with nutrition, sanitation regulations and safety standards.
• Strict adherence to HACCP regulations and COVID-19 protocols.
• Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and
Skills Strong Organizational Skills, Attention to Detail, Ability to Work Under Pressure,
Self-Motivated, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Exceptional
Customer Service Skills
High school graduate or equivalent. Associate Degree in Food & Beverage
Management or equivalent culinary diploma/degree would be an asset.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in the kitchen of a high-volume, fullservice restaurant is required.
Applications may be sent to email@example.com no later than Friday 25th
February 2022. Only suitably qualified applicants may be contacted for interview.