Unicomer Group - OECS IT Manager (St. Lucia)
Come build your career with Unicomer Group!
A dynamic and fast paced retail organization spanning 24 countries with over 1000 stores and 16000 talented and engaged retail professionals across Latin America, the Caribbean and USA. Unicomer Group is the owner of established brands within the Caribbean including Courts, Optical, Ready Finance, Radio Shack and Lucky Dollar.
We are looking for a full time OECS IT Manager to lead the department by maintaining the information technology strategies; researching and implementing technological strategic solutions.
The OECS IT Manager is responsible for:
- Managing organization-wide systems and information
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization
- Designing training programs and workshop users
- Conducting regular system audits
- Overseeing and determining time frames for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
- Providing direction for IT team members
This position is based in Saint Lucia.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline
- Project Management certification
- Microsoft certification in MCSE, MCP in Networking discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in computer science (hardware, software, networking, antivirus and security)
- Strong understanding of existing and emerging technologies
- Proven sound leadership skills
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational ability, and exceptional communication skills
Why should you apply?
- Very competitive total rewards package
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
Interested candidates please email your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before March 25th Monday, 2019
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.