St. Lucia Marketing Board (SLMB) - Corporate Executive Assistant
We are seeking a highly skilled, experienced and knowledgeable Corporate Executive Assistant to join the St. Lucia Marketing Board (SLMB) restructuring team in creating a New Agriculture Marketing Entity.
The Corporate Executive Assistant will assist the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Company Secretary in the management of the New Marketing Entity’s corporate and communication activities which includes but not limited to; making arrangements for Board of Directors meetings, office management, supervising clerical staff and document management. Those functions will be carried out in accordance with the New Entity’s Articles of Association, policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least an associate degree in degree in Business Administration, Business Management or Information Technology;
- Excellent keyboarding, document creation and Desktop Publishing skills.
- Familiarity with a document management application will be an asset.
- Excellent verbal, organizational and written skills;
- Perpetual learner and self developer;
- Innovative and problem solving;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite specifically; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
REMUNERATION AND STAFF BENEFITS
Commensurate with experience, skills set and qualifications.
Application packages are accepted only via email at email@example.com and addressed to “General Manager, St. Lucia Marketing Board, P.O Box 441, Castries, St. Lucia” to reach him no later than July 7th 2019.