Sea Island Cotton Shop – Junior Accounts Clerk
Sea Island Cotton Shop seeks a goal oriented, intelligent, experienced and driven individual to join our Accounts team. Position: Junior Accounts Clerk
Reports to: The Accountant Supervisor
- Maintain the accounting systems for the Company and its subsidiary
- Assist the Accounts Supervisor and Accountant in reporting functions
- Review and reconcile financial transactions and accounting records
- Excellent analytical and logistical skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Keen attention to details
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have Grade 1 or 2 in CXC’s particularly in Accounts, Mathematics and English.
- Must have a degree or diploma in Accounting or Business Studies at a tertiary level.
- Completion of CAT, AAT or the first level of ACCA, CGA or other equivalent professional designation would be an asset.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks and Microsoft programs. Knowledge of Everest would be an added benefit.
The remuneration and benefit package will be based on qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
Interested and eligible applicants should submit a resume inclusive of two references via email to : firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline for applications: Monday, 14th May, 2018