Saint Lucia Air and Sea Ports Authority (SLASPA) - Senior Manager - Information Systems
- Information Systems Department
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional qualifications in a related field
- Five years of management experience in the field of Information Systems in a business environment
- Responsible for the development and management of efficient and effective information systems and technology to support the Authority’s business requirements
For Further Info
- Full Job Description can be found on the SLASPA website - www.slaspa.com n the Job Opportunities page which can be found by hovering over the “Corporate” tab.
Method of Application
Applicants must complete the approved SLASPA Application Form which can be found the Authority’s website at https://goo.gl/SxD1Xg or at the SLASPA Headquarters. Completed Application Forms should be accompanied by certified copies of qualifications, should be clearly marked with the appropriate position being applied for and should be addressed to the:
Chief Operating Officer Saint Lucia Air and Sea Ports Authority (SLASPA) Manoel Street P.O. Box 651, Castries
or email: email@example.com
Deadline for Receipt of Applications: Friday, 27th October, 2017
Please note that only the best candidates will be shortlisted and acknowledged.