Medical Imaging Inc - Radiographer/Sonographer
Position Description POSITION TITLE: Radiographer/Sonographer POSITION REPORTS TO: Radiologist/ Manager COMPANY: MEDICAL IMAGING INC. LOCATION: TAPION AND BLUE CORAL, CASTRIES OBJECTIVE/PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Ensuring preparedness to serve clients, selling services. Maintaining a high level of initiative and interest in self development. To ensure delivery of a professional quality customer service experience.
To maintain a high level of commitment and dedication to team goals and organization. The Radiographer/sonographer under the supervision of the Radiologist has the responsibility for providing quality patient care while following guideline/protocols for patient diagnosis and treatment.
- Perform procedures in accordance with accepted protocols as directed
- Instruct patients regarding procedures to ensure cooperation and optimum test results.
- Follow prescribed safety standards in operating equipment
- Maintain Ultrasound/X-Ray equipment in appropriate operating condition
- Maintain examination rooms and work areas
- Stock all Ultrasound/X-Ray supplies
- Maintain accurate department records/reports
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of an accredited Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Diploma in Medical Radiological Technology
- RDMS Certification
- Minimum Two (2) years working experience
- Ability to operate Ultrasound/X-Ray equipment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, staff and management
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills including and ability to manage interactions with difficult people
- Excellent telephone skills
- Knowledge of cross-anntomy and physiology to sufficiently pinpoint area of imaging
- Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe work environment
- Ability to communicate effectively
Skills, Abilities and Behavioral Characteristics/Practices:
- Commitment to your job
- Dress and Grooming
- Bedside manners
- Very Strong Customer Relation Skills
- All exams should be documented and permanently stored
- All images should be labeled, dated, patient’s name, age, and I.D.
- Technologist performing examination
- Orientation of image and measurements.
Applications can be submitted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org