IBS INC – Social Media/Marketing Assistant
We are currently seeking a dedicated and dynamic marketing assistant with experience in the following areas to expand our reach and generate engagement and leads.
Social Media Assistant Job Purpose:
Works closely with Business Unit Managers to create engaging content for a company's social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with diverse audiences.
Social Media Assistant Job Duties:
- Excellent writing skills for blogs and social media engagement
- Boosting posts on Facebook and targeting of Facebook groups
- Facebook groups: joining our target audience, commenting, adding relevant posts
- Partner outreach – agencies, blog, and video sharing – to co-brand current video blogs
- Searching the web for influencers, podcasters and large audience holders on social media, create lists and contact them
- Administratively organized – all leads into CRM
- Manages company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Works with other Business Units to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Writes and distributes e-newsletters to subscribers
- Manages social media communications
Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Marketing or Social Media Marketing Degree Preferred, Technology Skills, Content Writing, Graphic Design, Campaign Execution, Teamwork, Self-Motivation, Strong Communication Skills, Networking, Idea Presentation, Proofreading, Strong Customer-Service Skills, Enthusiasm, Detail-Oriented, Collaboration
- Remarketing in Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Running LinkedIn Sales Navigator and organizing leads
- Graphic design and/or video editing
You must be a self-starter who is able to track the hours you are committing to work. This is a long-term opportunity for the right candidate. Please send resume and cover letter for consideration.
Applications with current resumé must be submitted on or before Friday April 12th, 2019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged.