Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Customer Service Delivery Driver Job Description
The Customer Service Delivery Driver will be primarily responsible for the accurate co-ordination of sales deliveries to customers, in an effective and efficient manner. The Customer Service Delivery Driver will be accountable for the methodical planning of routes and execution of deliveries in addition to updating all deliveries in real time and filing related documentation.
1. Sales Systems
- Answer the telephone and assist with taking customer orders.
- Input sales using the Visual Ticket POS software.
- Maintain knowledge of order processing and routines.
- Track the status of orders using the Visual Ticket software.
- Liaise with the Florist and CSR to facilitate efficient planning of duties.
- Ensure accurate damage is recorded during delivery of merchandise.
- Scan through orders to verify address, time, product, etc to identify errors for correction.
2. Inventory Systems
- Assist with inventory management.
- Dispose of expired foliage and flowers.
3. Production systems
- Check the system for orders and assist with preparation.
- Assist florist with preparation of floral arrangements or displays for any occasion or event.
4. Quality Systems
- Remain abreast with shop updates.
- Demonstrate superb customer service and promote customer relations in a manner to maximize, sales, cultivate customer satisfaction and encourage repeat business.
- Participate in department and cross departmental training.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of floral supplies and items sold to customers.
- Perform pickup of supplies and flowers and non floral items ensuring it is verified against invoices.
- Assist with shop cleanliness.
- Perform shop messenger duties.
- Assist with special projects.
- Notify management of any inoperable vehicular issues.
- Maintain company vehicle and update equipment log (fuel, check liquids, oils, tiers, lights etc.)
- Ensure the delivery vehicle is always equipped with essential tools such as enclosed cards, envelopes, picks, wire, floral cutters, tape, glue gun, toolbox, etc.
6. Delivery systems
- Efficiently perform deliveries in a time effective manner.
- Ensure all outgoing deliveries have ticket attached when in chiller and upon leaving shop.
- Log deliveries and file tickets and record related issues, delays, and incomplete tasks.
- Ensure all outstanding orders are addressed before end of day.
- Oversee effective and efficient delivery of orders through the Visual Ticket POS delivery tracking module.
- Confirm deliveries and pickups against invoices.
- Ensure the delivery ticket corresponds with enclosed cards.
- Ensure all recipients sign delivery slip/invoices upon delivery.
7. Administrative systems
- Always have valid drivers license and vehicle insurance when in delivery vehicle maintained in accordance with traffic laws of St. Lucia.
- Ensure proper identification tag is always placed on dashboard of vehicle.
- Minimum CXC passes inclusive of Mathematics, English Language, and other business related subjects.
- Valid Drivers License first issued minimum of three (3) years ago.
- Be computer literate with advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Minimum of two (2) years work experience preferred but not necessarily in the field of Customer Service and/or Sales.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: Monday, March 13th, 2023. Please submit resume to: email@example.com. The email subject should read “Customer Service Delivery Driver Position”.