Information Technology / Operations Support Officer Deadline date: 30 June 2020
In this position, the successful applicant will be responsible for jointly maintaining the integrity/security of all computer workstations, provide IT support to users and work closely with external contracted software providers. Provide non-Information Technology operations support; creation and maintaining of strategic reports for management and the operations of the Bank.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide first level support for Core Banking Platform
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone; including repairs/fixes as appropriate.
- Being proactive in addressing and solving IT matters.
- Assist personnel with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of system hardware and software.
- Provide training to employees in IT related areas.
- Assist in managing the work and relationship with technology vendors.
- Assist management in creating and compiling strategic reports.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to extract data/logs from single and multi platforms to provide reports etc.
- Import /upload process runs from technology vendors e.g. Accuity, BIC Directories
- Maintain a record to keep track of all the events and logs.
- Provide daily reporting on the status of the data backups and server room ambience.
- Administer the VMware virtual infrastructure.
- Conduct daily network backup operations
- Administer Active Directory and Windows Server Systems.
- Administer Antivirus and firewall systems for overall protection of the organization’s computer network
- Administer and configure network and telephony equipment when necessary Cisco, etc.
- Foster knowledge of Information Security and cyber threat prevention procedures.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage stress effectively in high-pressure situations
- Offer daily operations and systems support to personnel.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Assist in executing non– IT operational duties.
|· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related field.
· MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator) or equivalent.
· CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate), Oracle, Certified IT Specialist would be an asset.
· Security Certification (Security +, CISM etc.).
· 4+ years’ experience in computer networks and systems maintenance.
· 3+ years’ experience on current network operating systems.
· 3+ years’ experience in Database Administration.
· MCSA: SQL Server.
|· Adept Problem Solver
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills: able to work well with a wide range of people
· Eye for detail
Required Documents for Submission:
Application letter and resume
Academic qualifications that are certified by the Ministry of Education. (Only certified copies will be accepted and considered.)
Certificate of Character. (Not older than one month)
Two reference letters. One must be from a past employer
All shortlisted candidates will be required to furnish additional documents prior to being interviewed.
Address: Application for the post of Information Technology / Operations Support Officer
Boslil Bank Limited, P.O. Box RB 2385, Rodney Bay, Gros Islet, Saint Lucia
Preferred method: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline date: 30 June 2020