Applications are invited for suitably qualified persons to fill the post of Account Executive / Customer Service Representative with Agostini Insurance Brokers Limited.
Main Responsibilities: To provide all aspects of full time broking services to the company’s clients, primarily in the Employee Benefits Division, which shall include but not limited to the following:
- Assist the Senior Account Executive in carrying out duties
- Prospecting and acquiring new clients as well as servicing existing clients.
- Advising both corporate and individual clients
- Negotiating most favourable policy terms and placement of coverage
- Handling and following up on queries
- Ensuring a timely response to queries and assisting in preparing presentations to clients
- Undertake special projects as they are assigned
- Maintaining policy files and ensuring proper documentation of all transactions
- Preparation of insurance summaries and reports for clients
- Process claims and reimbursements
- Reconciliation of accounts
Qualifications & Experience:
- FLMI/ACS certification
- Applicants should have specialized training in and working knowledge of employee benefits operation and principles, Customer Service, Group Medical and Life Plans; plus a minimum of three (3) years of relevant work experience in a similar environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
The competencies and skills should include:
- Excellent interpersonal relations;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Sound judgment and decision-making ability;
- Good planning and organization skills;
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret employee benefits insurance policy terms and conditions;
- Sound knowledge of insurance practice and principles;
- Ability to recommend and implement group employee benefit plans;
- Familiarity with the application of information technology software and tools.
- Salary shall be commensurate with the successful applicant’s qualifications and experience.
Application letters, along with full curriculum vitae and certified documents pertaining to qualifications, should be submitted to:
The Human Resource Manager
C/O Agostini Insurance Brokers Limited
P.O. Box 102
Or email: email@example.com
Deadline for submission of applications is June 4, 2018 at 4p.m.