Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Vacation & Corporate Rentals/SIXT - Car Rental Service Agents
Vacation & Corporate Rentals/SIXT is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Employment Opportunity is now available for Car Rental Service Agents
- To provide superior, friendly, and efficient transaction servicing at the time of rental using the company approved sales and service techniques.
- To facilitate the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience.
- To perform all responsibilities with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This is a full time position.
Applicants must be able to work Week-ends and Holidays with qualifying OFF-Days. Applicants must be flexible to work at various operational locations.
The engaged Duties and Responsibilities of Rental Service Agents:
- Use company approved sales and service techniques when determining customer needs
- Offer optional products to meet customer wants and needs.
- Prepare all rental and return documents accurately and completely.
- Qualify each customer using our company rental requirement guidelines.
- Provide customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information, appropriate service information, etc.
- Review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of our rates and service charges.
- Ensure that the return date and time on the Rental Agreementis accurate.
- Review all charges at the time of vehicle return are processed
- Prepare the Rental Agreement Folder with all required information.
- Answer the phones to assist customers in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner.
- Assist customers by effectively resolving all customer service issues.
- Assist and coordinate customers within a timely manner to minimize any wait time and promote the most efficient service method as required.
If you possess the following profile characteristics, then this Car Rental Service Agent is for you:
- Must be at least 25 Years or Older
- Must possess valid Driver License with minimum traffic violation and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
- Must possess minimum of - O’Levels/A ‘Levels/Diploma/Associate Degree in Business/Marketing
- Must be Sales and Target driven
- Must be sociable with strong interpersonal skills
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be computer literate
- Must contain strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be dynamic and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to multitask
- Prior Sales and Car Rental experience will be an asset
Excellent Compensation Package inclusive of:
- Salary is based on experience and client base
- Basic Salary plus Sales Incentive Based
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Training & Development
- Paid Driver Licenses
If this employment profile fits you, send us your CV with your Professional Photo and Short Video Sales Pitch to: HR@ibsstlucia.com
Application Deadline – Friday July 26, 2019