Part Time Writer - Job Description
You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer satisfaction. You will work directly with assigned clients. Great opportunity to work from home and earn additional income.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work directly with assigned clients to produce/edit professional written resumes/cvs.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Liase with clients via phone/email throughout writing process.
- Reach weekly and monthly quotas.
- Prepare and send out invoices.
- Writing/Editing Experience
- Tertiary educated
- Excellent writing ability
- Proficient with Microsoft word and email applications
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Commission based on work completed.
St Lucia Business Online
Massade, Gros Islet St Lucia