Vacancy - Assistant Technician
Company in the North of the island is seeking a Technician to join its business. Responsibilities for this position include, but not limited to, repairs and maintenance of equipment, specifically beverage machines and occasional deliveries to customers. Suitable candidate would possess the following.
- CSEC or CXC Certificate or High School diploma (required).
- Post secondary school training in technical area preferred
- Over four years experience in repairs, servicing and maintenance of equipment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to maintain high level of professionalism at all times
- Experience in Microsoft office suite
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize
- Quick Learner
- Ability to work independently and use initiative
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to follow instructions and pay attention to detail
- Valid Driver's license with a clean driving record for the past five years
Suitable candidates are encouraged to submit applications to the Operations & Finance Manager via email firstname.lastname@example.org by September 30th, 2018.
Email Subject should read Application - Assistant Technician