Vacancy – Van sales Automated Inventory Clerk
Food Center St. Lucia Ltd, is currently looking for a Van sales Automated Inventory Clerk to join their customer-focused team.
The Automated Inventory Clerk performs daily automated reconciliation and stock counts of the van sales accounts and provide management with reports on the performance of the Van Salesmen, on a timely basis.
Qualifications & Experience:
At least level 1 ACCA, CPA, Two “A” levels including accounting or an associate degree in Business Studies with 2 years’ experience in Automated Inventory Control and coordination. A degree in accounting would be an asset.
Major Duties include
- Performing daily stock counts on all salesmen’s vans.
- Obtaining all information required from salesmen on a timely basis for the reconciliation of their records.
- Preparing daily/weekly/monthly reconciliations of all van salesmen’s Accounts Receivable accounts and Inventory accounts by the day following the relevant stock count.
- Investigating any differences identified in the reconciliations.
- Preparing weekly reports to management on the results of the vans.
- Assist in leading the phased implementation of an automated system.
- Maintain the hardware and software of the automated system.
- Maintain the synchronization of the systems on a timely basis.
- Assist in training staff with the use of the automated system.
- Conducting spot checks and cycle counts in the warehouse and on the sales vans.
- Assisting with the maintenance of the hand held and ensuring that the data in the system is accurate and up to date.
Skills and Other Attributes Required:
- Knowledge of Sage 300 (Accpac) would be an asset.
- Experience with the use of handhelds and automated systems would be an advantage.
- Intermediate level knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to work consistently within set deadlines, team player.
To apply please email your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com no later than 17th August 2020.