AXCEL FINANCE - Client Relationship Officer
Title: Client Relationship Officer
Status: Full Time
AXCEL FINANCE is the leading regional microfinance institution in the English speaking Caribbean with branches in 6 countries. We are dedicated to providing high quality and innovative financing solutions for under‐served markets. By deploying capital in a responsible manner, we enable economic investment and social mobility of our clients in the communities we serve.
As a CLIENT RELATIONSHIP OFFICERS you will be responsible to develop a loan portfolio by soliciting potential clients, processing and analyzing loan applications and monitoring each credit facility. Deliver legendary customer service to all customers by ensuring they receive prompt, efficient and courteous service that exceeds their expectations daily. You will be responsible to assess risk and limit exposure. You will need to strictly follow up with accounts in arrears and follow through the entire collection cycle. You will partake in sales and business development activities to increase client base and reduce client attrition.
- Explain the Company’s products, offering, and processes to clients
- Interview clients, analyze, and process applications for approval
- Follow up with delinquent clients
- Participate in sales development activities
- Conduct verification of loan applications
Work Hours: 8:00‐ 5:00 pm Monday‐Friday and 9:00‐1:00 on Saturday
- At least 3 CXC subjects
- At least 2 years’ work experience in sales or finance‐related position with extensive client interaction
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Performance driven
Interested persons are invited to submit their application via www.axcelfinance.com/careers