Vacancy - Tour Guide & Driver
Tour Guide & Driver
A start up company is urgently looking for a Male Driver with Tour Guiding skills to assist with Tours. The incumbent must be at least 28 years old with a good personality and have a passion for both Tour Guiding and Driving.
Skills and Qualities
- Must be professional, reliable, committed, driven and assertive
- Ability to speak freely and have a good command of the English language. Moderately fluent in French creole (speaking and understanding).
- Ability to connect with strangers easily and make them feel comfortable.
- Possess good Customer Service skills
- Ability to drive and provide information verbally at the same time.
- Good time management skills - Be productive and effective whilst having fun; all within a time constraint without showing anxiety.
- Knowledge of various tourist sites on island - Comfortable with information about St. Lucia, its social and historical landscape.
- Sales/Promotion- Ability to market a service and sell Tours.
- Good driving skills and ability to manage assigned vehicle.
Experience and Requirements
- At least one (1) year experience in the tour guiding field.
- Previous work with tourists/foreigners in the hospitality industry -concierge work, will be an asset.
- Taxi Operators’ Programme Certificate (National Public Service and Commercial Vehicles Operators Programme)
- Possess a valid driver’s license for at least five years
- Able to work flexible hours
Applicants can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to submit all applications is Saturday February 2, 2019.