Vacancy – Social Media & Activations Assistant
Social Media & Activations Assistant
A reputable company is seeking an ideal individual to fill the above mentioned role.
The Social Media & Activations Assistant will administer the brand’s social media marketing and advertising.
Administration includes but is not limited to:
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and maintenance of online reputation
- Content management
- Social Media Brand plan
The Social Media & Activations Assistant is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future consumers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with consumers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning onlookers to fans and fans to adorers. An essential component is communicating the brand’s in a positive, authentic way what will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected buyers.
The Social Media & Activations Assistant is instrumental in managing the brand’s content-related assets.
Content management duties include:
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising.
Responsibilities of the Social Media & Activations Assistant
The first responsibility of a Social Media & Activations Assistant is to develop and implement a social media marketing plan. The marketing plan will include the following components and should be reviewed no less than every 60 days.
- Brand Development
- Identify Target Consumers
- Set Clear Objectives
- Visual Design and Web Development Strategy
- Promotion Strategy 6. Engagement Strategy
- Conversion Strategy
- Measure & Analyze to Establish ROI
Qualifications and Experience
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the brands field.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining consumer relationships, online and off.
- Practices superior time management.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other team members when necessary. (i.e.: content development, creation and editing of content and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
Interested applicants should apply to: Functional Brands’ Manager
Closing date for application is Friday September 29th 2017.
Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged.