Vacancy - Sales Supervisor
A distribution company located in Gros Islet, St. Lucia is seeking suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies:
- Maintain and increase sales of all products.
- Service the needs of the existing and new customers.
- Establish, maintain and expand the customer base.
- Develop sales strategies and increase business opportunities through various routes to market.
- Set Sales Team’s targets and motivate team members to achieve same.
- Assist with shelf space negotiations for major customers and smaller supermarkets.
- Keep abreast of market developments, inclusive of competitors and competitive products.
- Compile and analyse sales figures, customer feedback and market research.
- Produce reports for senior management at agreed intervals.
- Diploma in Marketing or Business Management or equivalent
- Computer Literate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- At least three (3) years’ sales experience
- Must have at least two (2) years’ supervisory experience in a related industry
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and motivate individuals/teams
The deadline for all applications will be March 9, 2018. Please send applications to email@example.com