Interlinc SL Limited is currently seeking to fill the position of Sales and Marketing Executive. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional service to our customers through the sales, after sales service and management of the Company’s products.
The representative is also responsible for managing the quality and consistency of the Company’s products and services with the customer ensuring that the relationship between the customer and the company is maintained at a high level such that it allows the customer to see us as a trusted partner.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Continuously seek out new business opportunities using various lead generation methods
2. Develop good relationships with resellers, providers and colleagues to ensure delivery of products.
3. Maintain and continuously seek out penetration opportunities to grow our business in order to meet gross profit and net sales growth targets by utilizing personal selling skills
4. Deliver budgeted sales & margins as per the approved sales plan or annual revenue target
5. Ensure all relevant market information in your specific areas are gathered, communicated to the COO and actioned so that new profitable sales are delivered.
6. Identify new business opportunities within your specific area and take responsibility for personally closing those opportunities out.
7. Work closely with Marketing to keep abreast of new products & services available for selling.
8. Review and implement in conjunction with the COO, the most effective methods of approaching new customers.
9. Engage in upselling/cross selling other company products when appropriate.
10. Manage customer’s account within the limits of the credit facilities offered to them in accordance with Company policy – collection of payments, delivery of statements/invoices & credit notes
11. Provide on-site training to customers
12. Provide customers with product and service information
13. Promote and sell the company’s products and services
14. Works closely with Merchants, Vendors and Distributors to ensure customer satisfaction
• Secondary School Education required with passes in Mathematics and English Language
• Two to Three years of related work experience
TRANSPORTATION (Candidate will be responsible for his/her own transportation)
• Valid driving license
• At least three (3) years’ experience as a driver, with a safe driving record
• Good knowledge of the country map, routes and divisions
• Vehicle in good working order
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & COMPETENCIES
• Excellent Time Management and Customer Service Skills.
• Ability to employ sales techniques such as cross selling, upselling and cold calling.
• Be extremely knowledgeable about the company’s products and services.
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated to work with minimal direction
• Must possess excellent organizational skills needed for handling multiple priorities
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and possess the ability to promote positive inter-departmental and customer relations
• Must be adept in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word, Access to a basic level, Internet and email
• Willingness to work flexible hours and follow tight deadlines
Please apply to email@example.com